I've noticed a bug where questions can be skipped when moving to the next page of questions.
Try the following:
- Search for a tag that has more than one page of results.
- Click to the second page of search results to see what the first question on that page is. So that I can refer back to it, let's call it The Question.
- Click back to the first page of search results.
- Retag one of the questions on the first page so that it no longer contains the tag you searched for.
- Click back to the search results.
- Click to the second page. (I ordinarily do this after I've finished reading any questions of interest on the first page and decided to click to the next to see more questions.)
- You'll notice that The Question is no longer displayed at the top of the second page of search results. You can find it by moving back to the first page, but it didn't display at the bottom of the first page before moving to the second page. Unless you happened to refresh your page right before clicking to the next page, you would never even know the question existed.
To fix this bug, it would be necessary to load all questions beyond the last that was actually displayed on the first page. (At the moment, it loads questions based on the number which should be displayed on the previous page, regardless of whether those questions actually were displayed. It doesn't take into account the changing search results.)