As far an UI and UX are concerned, most posts in ux.stackexchange will require users to draw an image or diagram to support their answer. I do not know how practical this suggestion will be, also I can guess how this suggestion will come with plenty of loose ends, but is it possible for us to have third-party tool or a plug-in to draw diagrams, charts and have features for free-hand drawing? It will save a lot of time for all the members attempting to answer questions.
- Visually represent answers to the questions, without the usage of external applications to create an image and upload it.
- Easy to edit and modify diagrams.
- Saves a lot of time.
- Improves the quality of the answer.
- Minimal and basic forms of visualization, restricting users with limited colors and features.
- Increase clarity of posts.
As far as disadvantages, or should I say possible roadblocks, it will be pretty difficulty to include plug-ins, and this should be put in Beta for quite sometime.
Although it may seem very hard, I think this would be a very useful tool, much like the provisions of block-codes and pre-compiled code features in SE.