I'm a working User Experience consultant who has been in the UX industry since 1995. I have a degree in Interactive System Design and have worked on TV Services, websites and mobile operating systems. I've previously worked for companies like John Lewis, BBC, Sky and Orange.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 13 '13 at 6:38
Top network posts
- 43 Is the term 'field' too technical when giving messages on a form?
- 30 Preventing users from closing browser tab. Bad idea?
- 8 What is UX strategy?
- 6 Is making all your desktop content available the same as making all the functionally available?
- 6 What are the best ways to integrate online collaboration tools (e.g. a wiki) into a UX workflow?
- 6 Personas without made up stuff?
- 6 Is this a good way of attracting a user's attention to a message?
- View more network posts →