I'm a UX/UI designer specialising in usability and accessibility. I've worked on websites and mobile apps for clients like The Entertainer, Harrods, Topshop, MasterCard, Universal, the Department of Health and the NHS.
Top network posts
- 197 Which way to turn a knob to increase?
- 121 What is the significance of the start-up sound of a system?
- 83 Infinite scroll vs Pagination in E-commerce websites
- 59 Is it ok to use arrows to indicate money movement in & out of an account?
- 36 Are italics on the web bad for accessibility?
- 35 Can higher speeds harm the user experience?
- 30 What the difference between the 2 menu icons: 3-dots (kebab) and 3-lines (hamburger)
- View more network posts →