My enthusiasm for crafting software interfaces blossomed early. Just a few days after discovering how to move pixels around a computer screen I was devouring books on the topic of computer graphics and UI design. Before long I started to share my discoveries with other technology buffs, a lifelong pursuit that has led to teaching engagements at universities, private training companies and the international conference circuit. As a consultant, I've worked with a wide spectrum of clients, including Microsoft, HP, and Intel. Currently, I am a staff instructor at LinkedIn Learning where my content team produces hundreds of technical training courses for software developers each month.
Top network posts
- 38 How to get app version in Windows Phone?
- 29 Help with Pixel Shader effect for brightness and contrast
- 28 Highlight Matching Brace In Visual Studio
- 15 How to change\set background image of a button in C# WPF code?
- 14 Intellitrace not available for VS 2012 Professional edition?
- 13 Line numbers in .cs files but not in .aspx files within VS
- 13 VS2012 - Add WPF existing user control to project
- View more network posts →