"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." -Brian W. Kernighan
Top network posts
- 24 Default sorting in Angular Material - Sort header
- 14 Trying to use the DOMParser with node js
- 8 Why use one-time codes for two-factor authentication backups?
- 8 React JS : history.push is not a function error and it isn't navigating to a different page onclick of swal
- 8 Property 'hot' does not exist on type 'NodeModule'.ts(2339)
- 7 How to translate "being like"?
- 6 « Offspring » en français
- View more network posts →