By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '18 at 15:15
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 21.8k 21.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Academia 17.4k 17.4k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Engineering 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 110 Applicants clearly not having the skills they advertise
- 105 Putting class ranking in CV, but against dept guidelines
- 72 Potential client has a problematic employee I can't work with
- 71 My ex-girlfriend uses my Apple ID to log in to her iPad. Do I have to give her my Apple ID password to reset it?
- 60 Cannot attend CS conference but coauthor isn't registering
- View more network posts →