By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 18 days
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 at 15:15
Top Network Posts
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 59 Cannot attend CS conference but coauthor isn't registering
- 58 How do I respond to a professor’s email refusing my recommendation request?
- 52 What should I do if I have previously seen a problem on a homework assignment?
- 50 Teaching the daughter of a lecturer, while being simultaneously enrolled in his course
- 50 Should I cite the latest edition of a book?
- View more network posts →