I work as a UI/UX designer in healthcare industry.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 at 6:23
Top network posts
- 293 Why do progress bars animate backwards?
- 31 If input text length is known, do I really need a submit button?
- 29 Why is 1366x768 considered by some to be the standard widescreen for modern laptops?
- 27 Is using a comma as a number separator a cultural thing?
- 12 Do signs printed on the road offer a significant advantage for the user over signs on a post?
- 11 Are new app designs deviating from conventional (better?) Interaction designs?
- 11 Why aren't keyboards' home and top rows aligned nicely?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
8 Fewer people Voting (or Accepting) Oct 14 '15
1 UserScript to reduce clutter on UX.SE Nov 11 '15