Musician and Graphic Designer by heart, Electronics and Communication Engineer out of School, Videographer and Photographer out of passion, Programmer out of curiosity and Masters in Information Technology from CMU out of innocence...
I have performed Marketing and Persuasion Architecture roles in the past as well as Technical Roles in Telecommunications and Software companies. My current role is as User Experience Designer at Schneider Electric.
Concepts that I like a lot:
- Design Thinking
- Data Visualization
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
Member for 7 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '17 at 18:27
Top network posts
- 120 Is coffee a good excuse for a slow application start-up time?
- 47 If nobody reads Privacy Policies or Terms and Conditions, why not change them?
- 32 Has user testing found that the "three horizontal bars" for main menu on mobile is commonly understood?
- 22 Formative and Summative Usability Testing
- 15 Handling the death of a user
- 12 When do you know you're generating too much waste?
- 11 CRUD Operations icons vs. menu
- View more network posts →