UX and Digital Marketing guy from Oxford, UK.
Particularly interested in game design, typography, and the intersection between marketing and user experience.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '14 at 13:00
Top network posts
- 86 Why don't users want to see adverts relating to products/services they might be interested in?
- 74 Why are progress bars horizontal?
- 54 How can I deal with diverse gender identities in user profiles?
- 44 Can you, and should you, design against buyer's remorse?
- 29 Should I use two steps or one when users change password?
- 28 What are the usability benefits of using multiple monitors?
- 27 Why don't ATMs give you cash before your card?
- View more network posts →