Need a freelancer? Send me an email at
You're welcome to skim my SO answers to get a general feel of what I've worked with.
I have significant experience with Python and most of its popular packages and workflows (e.g. Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy, and asyncio), especially in the realms of network applications, web development, and data acquisition/processing.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '14 at 16:43
- Stack Overflow 245k 245k 4343 gold badges378378 silver badges444444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 966 966 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 665 665 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1779 How to prettyprint a JSON file?
- 798 How can I use pickle to save a dict?
- 576 Print multiple arguments in Python
- 432 Adding data attribute to DOM
- 431 How do I disable the security certificate check in Python requests
- 360 Escaping ampersand in URL
- 250 string.charAt(x) or string[x]?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 18 '19