I am a UX Architect at Tibco working on fairly compelx Business Process Management Cloud applications.
I previously had my own consultancy for 7 years. I also worked in corporate UX roles at Oracle and Nortel in the early 2000's. I have a PhD in HCI from Imperial College, London.
I love working on complex apps. I enjoy using Balsamiq, Sketch and Invision to explore my design ideas.
- Twitter: @lisatw
- Linkedin: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/lisatweedie
- Blog: http://www.lisatweedie.wordpress.com
Top network posts
- 20 What do you do when you have too many choices in a checkbox field set?
- 19 When is it bad practice to use an accordion control?
- 19 Best UI for filtered search with many filtering options as opposed to single text field
- 17 What's the deal with Windows 8 elements with ALL CAPS?
- 17 Why don't users want to see adverts relating to products/services they might be interested in?
- 16 What is the UX strategy behind Facebook forcing users to use the timeline?
- 14 How to improve the smartphone keyboard layout?
- View more network posts →