We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948
If you poured your heart out in a great answer, only to have the answer get deleted, you may not have appreciated the fact that you weren't even notified. Please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/290302/162948
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 29 '17 at 18:29
- Stack Overflow 72.8k 72.8k 2626 gold badges160160 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 30k 30k 1616 gold badges6767 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Super User 6k 6k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1145 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 825 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 813 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 786 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 414 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 391 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- 361 How to tell git which private key to use?
- View more network posts →