Notice: I’m not contributing on Stack Exchange sites anymore, because I don’t think it was legally justified for Stack Exchange to change the content license (from CC BY-SA 3.0 to CC BY-SA 4.0) for my content that was written before the new ToS were published. I would like to start contributing again, and I might do so, either if SE undos the licensing change, or if SE convincingly explains why they consider the change to be legally justified.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '19 at 16:29
- Stack Overflow 76.2k 76.2k 1818 gold badges162162 silver badges284284 bronze badges
- Webmasters 20.3k 20.3k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 7.6k 7.6k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Open Source 4.9k 4.9k 1717 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.8k 3.8k 1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 312 Can a relative sitemap url be used in a robots.txt?
- 126 Is it correct to use alt tag for an anchor link?
- 123 What is the proper HTML entity for the "x" in a dimension?
- 123 Can I use an at symbol (@) inside URLs?
- 104 When should <script> tags be visible and why can they?
- 93 Microdata vs RDFa
- 83 What's the difference between meta name and meta property?
- View more network posts →