I'm a software engineer/user experience expert from Brookfield, WI. I have my own software consulting company, Nexus Technologies, focusing on .Net and iPhone applications and user-centered design. I have worked on websites and systems for several large companies, including Reader's Digest Association and The Home Depot.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
85 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '20 at 21:39
- User Experience 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 601 601 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 201 Why shouldn't we use words such as 'here' and 'this' in textlinks?
- 89 Save icon, is the floppy disk icon dead?
- 33 Is left-aligned text generally preferable over centered text?
- 33 Are "print" links needed on a website?
- 25 Can I use a card with "Add one mana of any color to your mana pool" in any Elder Dragon Highlander (EDH) deck?
- 25 How to use split?
- 21 Do progress bars help completion rates?
- View more network posts →