Through my seven years as a UX designer, I have demonstrated my passion for people and their digital experiences. In my current role in Amdocs, I have led numerous design projects in the telecom world and beyond. I designed the interfaces of enterprise applications on the web, consumer apps on mobile, entertainment experiences on TV and dashboards displayed on monitors. I have obtained a Master’s degree in cognitive psychology to fill my curiosity about how people perceive, process and express information. On top of that, I am trained and experienced in facilitating Design Thinking projects and sessions.
Dallas, TX, USA
Member for 8 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '15 at 0:32
Top network posts
- 77 Do American users also confuse the day and the month in dates like 01/02/2013
- 57 Is database too technical a term for user?
- 29 Avoiding designing by committee
- 27 What is lean UX, and where can I learn more about it?
- 21 Placement of flash/growl notifications or messages in web application
- 20 What are the rules of using ellipsis on buttons
- 17 Will a Paste button increase usability?
- View more network posts →