One of the things that motivate me the most in my work is to be able to improve the daily life of users. I have the opportunity to do this in my current work, where I have contributed to the UX Strategy for the last 3+ years.
As part of the work, I am used to both going into the details (e.g. deciding on interactions, creating prototypes, documenting UI prototype behavior to make a handover easier to UI development teams), but I'm also comfortable on informing senior management on key user experience decisions.
Member for 7 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '14 at 7:13
Top network posts
- 22 How to Properly Google for C
- 20 I've inherited 200K lines of spaghetti code -- what now?
- 18 Self-documenting code vs Javadocs?
- 13 Resolving merge conflicts due to refactoring
- 12 Wildcard imports usage in Java and Scala
- 12 What is the Java's internal represention for String? Modified UTF-8? UTF-16?
- 8 Side Navigation Arrow Placement Right or Left?
- View more network posts →