UX designer @ Google. Currently working on api management and dev tools.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 6 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 at 13:14
Top network posts
- 94 Why would you use 2 alternate layout buttons instead of 1, when only one can be selected at once
- 73 Button changing its text & action. Good or terrible?
- 58 Is there any research showing whether relative or absolute times are easier for humans to read?
- 53 Background for black and white chart
- 41 Best approach to update all entries in a list that is paginated?
- 35 Simplify an interface for flexibly applying rules to periods of time
- 33 Multiple options vs single option UI
- View more network posts →