UX designer @ Google. Currently working on api management and dev tools.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '19 at 13:14
Top network posts
- 94 Why would you use 2 alternate layout buttons instead of 1, when only one can be selected at once
- 74 Button changing its text & action. Good or terrible?
- 69 How do I make my fill-in-the-blank exercise more obvious?
- 59 Is there any research showing whether relative or absolute times are easier for humans to read?
- 53 Background for black and white chart
- 50 Is it wrong to cover a form with the "Saving..." notification?
- 41 Best approach to update all entries in a list that is paginated?
- View more network posts →