I am a scripting language connoisseur, regular expression aficionado, network geek, general lover of Linux and a frequent contributor to open source software. I transitioned to programming from other work because I was too busy automating my own work environment to actually do the other work. I have a hobby interest in cartography. For more see my personal site. Most importantly, my life is defined by the grace of God given to men through Jesus Christ. It is my ambition that everything I do would reflect His glory and point people towards Him.
- Unix & Linux 53.4k 53.4k 99 gold badges156156 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Christianity♦ 30.8k 30.8k 1717 gold badges132132 silver badges270270 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 15.9k 15.9k 77 gold badges5454 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Server Fault 10.2k 10.2k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 324 Remap "Home" and "End" to beginning and end of line
- 289 What is the difference between `grep`, `egrep`, and `fgrep`?
- 194 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 174 How do I know if dd is still working?
- 158 Is there a tool to get the lines in one file that are not in another?
- 149 Amazon EC2 terminology - AMI vs. EBS vs. Snapshot vs. Volume
- 149 What is a good newbie-friendly graphical Git client for Windows?
- View more network posts →