My Pictures: throwing constructors
My Code: stl style iterators, stl style containers, map of string to functions with different signatures, istream formatted input, copying a graph, heap memory tracker, stack tracer C++03, stack tracer C++11, chained comparisons, my fibonacci implementation, Simple RDP, value_iterator, tree-based vector, finally, switch on anything, throw from stream, combination generator, O(1) Overhead "quicksort", returning multiple values, COM ptrptr, Simple Tokenizer, DebugOut, No missing initializers, Double Dispatch, Evil Hangman, next_combination, next_increasing, queue iterators(WIP), erased_value, pimpl
Washington, United States
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '15 at 23:10
- Stack Overflow 55.2k 55.2k 1515 gold badges8989 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 582 582 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 324 324 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 319 319 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 272 272 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 363 How to use enums in C++
- 245 How to implement an STL-style iterator and avoid common pitfalls?
- 215 Writing your own STL Container
- 157 The static keyword and its various uses in C++
- 133 What exception classes are in the standard C++ library
- 113 Why can we use `std::move` on a `const` object?
- 107 What exception classes are in the standard C++ library
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 28 '15