Some day I'll finish my progressive rock concept album and finally be able to jettison this programming gig. Until then, I'm happy to discuss the finer points of whatever software thing I'm into right now. That'd be bash and python at the moment, and definitely not c++, which can go right to hell.
E-mail me: email@example.com
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '14 at 21:19
- Stack Overflow 292.1k 292.1k 6262 gold badges456456 silver badges506506 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 539 539 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 389 diff to output only the file names
- 382 Java8: HashMap<X, Y> to HashMap<X, Z> using Stream / Map-Reduce / Collector
- 344 How do I avoid a useless return in a Java method?
- 310 How do you concatenate Lists in C#?
- 294 How do I append one string to another in Python?
- 293 How to initialize array to 0 in C?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 8 '15