UX Designer/Interaction Designer. I believe that most UX questions can be answered with a little research. And I work in the real world where research is rarely allowed.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 '19 at 20:59
Top network posts
- 83 Why do my users 're'select the amount in the cart?
- 71 Should read-only text appear as plain text or in a read-only textbox?
- 40 US: How should I use feet/yards/miles?
- 38 How to visualize the possibility of drag'n'drop?
- 36 Is there a point to paginating articles online?
- 30 What is this menu with multiple levels called and should I use it?
- 21 How to describe a female character's figure without comedy?
- View more network posts →