I'm a UX Designer. See my portfolio for more information about projects I've worked on.
I have experience in formative research, information architecture, interaction design, and usability studies for desktop enterprise software, web, and apps.
I review UX design resources.
(If you use my reviews, please leave a comment on my site so that I know what you think.)
In case you're wondering, yes, I am the same person who used the name of 3nafish on this site until April 2015 (pronounced three-na-fish, one better than tunafish). I've decided to use my real name to show that I stand by my posts (although I do like the lack of demographic identifiers associated with the pseudonum 3nafish; too many of this site's top users are male, and having yet another male name in the lists isn't likely to encourage more female participation).
Member for 7 years, 1 month
44 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '16 at 23:08
- User Experience 7.3k 7.3k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 986 986 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 256 256 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Why is Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" button still next to the search bar?
- 59 Where did "you shall not pass" come from?
- 54 Where did "you shall not pass" come from?
- 53 User friendly and clear way to present possible answers to a question
- 32 Any Research on User Experience Perceptions of Native Apps vs Web or Hybrid Apps
- 29 Should error messages apologize?
- 28 Monitors display more colors than human eye can distinguish
- View more network posts →