I'm a programmer passionate about design aesthetics and user interaction, with a background in graphics algorithms and data visualization.
I run a business selling Android games and apps, and I also keep a design blog, where I write about good software and game design from a UX perspective (often including practical code snippets for programmers).
- Android Enthusiasts 33.3k 33.3k 1313 gold badges8484 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.2k 12.2k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics♦ 6k 6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 What are the practical differences when working with colors in a linear vs. a non-linear RGB space?
- 165 Why do airplanes use MAYDAY when in danger but ships send SOS?
- 85 Are iOS apps faster than android apps since android apps are interpreted?
- 78 How are wooden aircraft protected from lightning strikes?
- 72 Why do police helicopters always fly in circles?
- 64 Do pilots need a clearance to go around?
- 57 the differences between createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord and createRfcommSocket
- View more network posts →