I'm a programmer passionate about design aesthetics and user interaction, with a background in graphics algorithms and data visualization.
I run a business selling Android games and apps, and I also keep a design blog, where I write about good software and game design from a UX perspective (often including practical code snippets for programmers).
- Android Enthusiasts 32.3k 32.3k 1313 gold badges7777 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Aviation 9.9k 9.9k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics♦ 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 181 What are the practical differences when working with colors in a linear vs. a non-linear RGB space?
- 165 Why do airplanes use MAYDAY when in danger but ships send SOS?
- 85 Are iOS apps faster than android apps since android apps are interpreted?
- 78 How are wooden aircraft protected from lightning strikes?
- 71 Why do police helicopters always fly in circles?
- 62 Do pilots need a clearance to go around?
- 54 the differences between createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord and createRfcommSocket
- View more network posts →