Past (-) and Current (+) professional careers (still growing):
- Scientist (-)
- Problem solver / Solution designer (+)
- Restaurant manager (-)
- Marriage celebrant / officiant (+)
- Justice of Peace (+)
- Freelance translator (+)
- Origamist (+)
- Mental fitness instructor (+)
- Infographic designer (+)
- Technical / creative writer (-)
- User Experience♦ 15k 15k 1212 gold badges6767 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Travel 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- The Workplace 887 887 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 534 534 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 457 457 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 About us: why do websites show the CEO, founders, and employees on this page?
- 61 Why do most programs separate Find and Replace dialogs?
- 61 What is wrong with eating while walking in Japan? It doesn't seem to be an issue in other Asian countries
- 58 What is the optimum button size of touch screen applications?
- 57 How to create better user account creation experience for customers who do not want to create an account
- 49 How do you know if a Japanese person means no when they say yes?
- 33 Is UX design with the intent to change user behaviour without their permission or consent ethical?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
8 Are ergonomics questions appropriate on UX? May 12 '13
5 2018 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jun 21 '18
4 Stepping down as Moderator Aug 18 '18
2 Metadata for UX StackExchange Sep 2 '13