I love programming, but I place a strong emphasis on the quality of the end result. I strive to write programs which are correct, portable and fast. I dislike “tools” which are not usable in the production of such programs.
Top network posts
- 124 Difference between size_t and std::size_t
- 75 Is it still safe to delete nullptr in c++0x?
- 72 Is string::c_str() no longer null terminated in C++11?
- 52 Is there an easy way to initialize a simple class without a constructor?
- 50 Why does Rust not have unions?
- 47 Idiomatic use of std::rel_ops
- 43 Override identifier after destructor in C++11
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 26 '14