- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 243 243 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- User Experience 203 203 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 151 151 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Super User 123 123 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 Parsing a YAML file in Python, and accessing the data?
- 62 unicode().decode('utf-8', 'ignore') raising UnicodeEncodeError
- 42 WPF: Cancel a user selection in a databound ListBox?
- 39 Slicing a dictionary by keys that start with a certain string
- 25 Python decorators that are part of a base class cannot be used to decorate member functions in inherited classes
- 22 Compiling an IronPython WPF project to exe
- 18 How can I convert a string to an int in Python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.