Happily employed but open to opportunities to grow in product management and HCI/UX
PM by day, illustrator and other stuff by night. I majored in computer science with a strong side interest in cognitive science. I was a member of the Yale Social Robotics lab where I worked on the migration of intelligent agents between embodiments. I've touched the Voynich Manuscript with my bare hands.
Academic interests include...
- embodied computing/robotics
- the interface layer of human-computer/robot interaction
- computing/robotic contexts + social behavior, social cognition, mental health
- therapeutic and educational uses of computing, interesting interfaces for these purposes
- the impact of culture and context in behavior and cognition
Top network posts
- 86 Why is the "Record" icon always round and usually red?
- 28 Should "Yes, delete it" be red, or green?
- 22 What happens when gamification is poorly done?
- 15 Should there be a space after the copyright symbol ©?
- 5 Is it better to mirror a real-world system for specialized users?
- View more network posts →