Dirk v B
Been producing designs, smoothening user experiences and coding for over a decade now. Rolled into this role/industry mainly because I've got an incredibly short fuse when it comes to bad user experiences, and because I love anything related to computers.
If I see stuff that doesn't work, I'll throw myself at it like a well-syrupped pancake thrown at a window of opportunity. THAT's how much I love sticky situations. And crummy metaphors.
Top network posts
- 40 How do you choose a font for extremely limited space, i.e. will fit the most READABLE text in the smallest space?
- 17 More useful "review queue cleared" page
- 16 Why is music production software UI so skeuomorphic?
- 16 How valuable are user journeys?
- 15 Able to see a variable in print_r()'s output, but not sure how to access it in code
- 13 Ragged edges vs. alignment
- 12 What's the purpose of the bottom bar in popups / modal windows?
- View more network posts →