Aspiring UX designer. Journalist emeritus. Pittsburgher.
- Information architecture
- Content strategy
- Usability research
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 '14 at 13:41
Top network posts
- 7 Why are the HTML classes of some major, complex sites written as seemingly meaningless strings of letters?
- 6 Mixed classifications in IA -- ever appropriate or effective?
- 6 Is there evidence that users ever look to a website's URL as a breadcrumb for navigation?
- 5 What is meant by "page-level"?
- View more network posts →