- Was: Founder of Kokopelli Interactive (1994-2004)
- Is: jQuery evangelist
- Is: Head of UX, Marketo (2007-present)
- Blog on UX: http://commadot.com
- Is: Father of 3 boys
San Mateo, CA
Member for 9 years, 2 months
115 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '16 at 18:46
Top network posts
- 92 Why don't we auto-save for users instead of having them save manually?
- 78 When should I use a select box instead of radio buttons?
- 49 Where should the second most important tab go?
- 32 How to become a User Experience Designer?
- 30 When should you use a modal dialog box?
- 30 How do I explain correct usage of the MS Comic Sans font to a client?
- 27 Is it right to make account deletion difficult?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
11 Stop closing subjective questions that are ON TOPIC Jul 11 '11
10 Relationship to uxexchange.com? Aug 17 '10
4 Stop closing subjective questions that are ON TOPIC Jul 11 '11
3 List questions - another take Aug 17 '10
3 Should critique requests be allowed on the site? Dec 12 '10
3 So are we allowing subjective questions, or not? Dec 12 '10
2 New Design Launched Apr 22 '11