I love this site. I am here to learn, and try to contribute back as much as possible.
As an aside, I can't thank everyone on this site enough for their answers. This site (and it's sister sites through SE) are INVALUABLE.
Walnut Creek, CA
Member for 9 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '18 at 5:39
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 1717 gold badges7878 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.1k 3.1k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 561 561 55 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 201 201 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 What is a "thread" (really)?
- 116 How do you choose a font for extremely limited space, i.e. will fit the most READABLE text in the smallest space?
- 70 What is marshalling? What is happening when something is "marshalled?"
- 47 Best practice or design patterns for retrieval of data for reporting and dashboards in a domain-rich application
- 39 How do you effectively compete with an open source project?
- 31 When displaying statistics to a user, is it better to bold the data or the label?
- 30 AngularJS : How should controllers and factories/services be structured with a rich, hierarchical object model?
- View more network posts →