Been paid for developing for several years, in addition to the assembly, Basic, and DB III I learned for the fun of it. Most of my professional career has been spent developing server systems and web applications.
Some things I have come to believe are:
- Simplicity is hard, but oh so necessary
- The hardest problem is understanding
- Users are great, they keep you humble
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 14 at 13:44
- Physical Fitness 44.6k 44.6k 11 gold badge5353 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 37.6k 37.6k 66 gold badges7070 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Photography 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 241 Ruby: How to iterate over a range, but in set increments?
- 163 Criticism and disadvantages of dependency injection
- 135 File path to resource in our war/WEB-INF folder?
- 123 What is the difference between Reader and InputStream?
- 89 How do you handle integrating code from multiple branches/developers each sprint?
- 67 When to optimize for memory vs performance speed for a method?
- View more network posts →