Photographer, tech head, and extreme sport enthusiast.
I'm an amateur who likes to shoot everything from portraits to landscapes. My favorite venues are half way up a 14k mountain, Ontario in Fall, and the Mediterranean at sunset.
I love talking technology, new equipment, and Canon lenses.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '16 at 13:43
- Photography 45.3k 45.3k 1919 gold badges127127 silver badges257257 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 646 646 99 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Different 387 387 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Bicycles 360 360 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Why throw pizza dough besides for show?
- 48 What does STM mean on a Canon lens?
- 40 As a professional photographer, how can one handle a wedding photographer being rude or demanding in a way that will compromise overall image quality?
- 39 Does it make sense to put an expensive lens on a cheap camera?
- 36 How can I test a new lens to make sure it is operating correctly?
- 35 Why do mirrorless cameras have shorter battery life?
- 31 Why use JPEG instead of RAW?
- View more network posts →