I'm a freelance writer specializing in scientific and technical communication, with a particular interest in data visualization. On Stack Exchange, I most frequently contribute to the d3.js and svg tags on Stack Overflow, but I also chime in on Graphic Design, User Experience, and English Language & Usage, among others. My top scoring answer remains a little bit of absurdity on Puzzles & Code Golf (although it was far from the top scoring answer to that question).
You can find me under the handle AmeliaBR on other code-related sites such as Codepen, Github, or Web Platform Docs. As Amelia Bellamy-Royds, I'm the co-author of SVG Essentials, 2nd Edition (with J. David Eisenberg) and the forthcoming Using SVG with CSS3 and HTML5 (with Kurt Cagle).
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 '14 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 24.4k 24.4k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 846 846 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 378 378 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Produce the number 2014 without any numbers in your source code
- 70 semantic zooming of the force directed graph in d3
- 59 Crop to fit an svg pattern
- 58 D3.js Brush Controls: getting extent width, coordinates
- 58 Change and transition dataset in chord diagram with D3
- 48 Match colors in feColorMatrix filter
- 41 Is it possible to use HTML's .querySelector() to select by xlink attribute in an SVG?
- View more network posts →