My recent answers ⬅ please critique!
Regarding my recent Haskell answers - here's my
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
- Vote! There's badges - for - it!
- Bad mood? Take a break.
- Obsolesce and flag comments.
- Don't answer in comments - can't downvote or see edit history, but easily deleted.
- Do reviews.
- Use one account.
Spolsky: Only close real dupes; Edit questions, generalize; Build an answer library.
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of questions, make best fit site
- close, don't migrate bad questions
- suggest where they might get better answers
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT (But I'm not litigious.)
- Stack Overflow♦ 197.8k 197.8k 5656 gold badges316316 silver badges272272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.5k 4.5k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 895 895 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 4608 How to merge two dictionaries in a single expression?
- 2467 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 787 Usage of __slots__?
- 670 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 472 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 441 Why do credit card forms ask for Visa, MasterCard, etc.?
- 413 What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
- View more network posts →