Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 10 '17 at 18:48
- User Experience 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 383 383 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 174 174 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 127 127 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 What is the term to describe the percentage of users that don't proceed from one page to another?
- 9 What are these "dial gauges" called?
- 9 Text Field Validation vs Prevention
- 6 In Google Maps, why did Google use back arrow icon instead of "X" close for search results list when its clearly a layer on top of the main interface?
- 6 Do you use infographics in UX?
- View more network posts →