Fiona - myaccessible.website
I have a Pluralsight course on web accessibility: Making a Web Form Accessible
Web accessibility is more straightforward than you'd think. This course starts with an inaccessible web form and steps through each of the changes necessary to make it accessible, including an introduction to testing with free screen reader software.
Director of Software Development at Xibis (web & app development).
Blogging about web accessibility at myaccessible.website
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on Twitter.
Top network posts
- 190 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 72 Filtering out values from a C# Generic Dictionary
- 64 Compare dates in T-SQL, ignoring the time part
- 54 What does the ref attribute on an element in an XSD do?
- 44 Is there any difference between myNullableLong.HasValue and myNullableLong != null?
- 40 ILMerge DLL: Assembly not merged in correctly, still listed as an external reference
- 39 ILMerge DLL: Assembly not merged in correctly, still listed as an external reference
- View more network posts →