I particularly like physical design issues...
And behavioural economics.
( the complicated issues about what kind of reward the pidgeon/rat/humans respond to best)
Member for 9 years, 3 months
7 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '19 at 18:48
Top network posts
- 49 Messages such as "Operation Successfully Completed": Is word "successfully" really necessary?
- 48 How long should a page take to load?
- 38 Why are normal water coolers so low?
- 38 What are the areas of a screen on a mobile called, which can be easily reached when holding the phone with one hand?
- 22 Might a design be "too good" for users that expect a low price?
- 19 How to encourage honest user behavior in UI
- 17 Why do we say UX for User Experience rather than UE?
- View more network posts →