Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Politics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Web Applications 261 261 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Information Security 245 245 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Why do some lecturers consider Israel to be an "apartheid" country?
- 20 Why should we prove obvious things?
- 16 How much more do men earn than women for doing the same job?
- 12 Was Nelson Mandela a terrorist?
- 10 Faster SQL injection prevention
- 9 What characterizes an act of war as "war crime?"
- 8 Can lies in a bio or under oath remove a politician from office or cause other legal trouble?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.