- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 697 697 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 469 469 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 411 411 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Why should I use std::async?
- 38 Does libcxxabi makes sense under linux? What are the benefits?
- 35 Eclipse CDT indexer does not know C++11 containers
- 32 What's the sudo equivalent for FreeBSD?
- 23 What's the difference between ordering and sorting?
- 22 Are the TeX semantics and grammar defined somewhere in some official documents?
- 21 Does the C++ 11 standard guarantees that std::atomic<> is implemented as a lock-free operation?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.