- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 717 717 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 489 489 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 411 411 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Why should I use std::async?
- 38 Does libcxxabi makes sense under linux? What are the benefits?
- 35 Eclipse CDT indexer does not know C++11 containers
- 32 What's the sudo equivalent for FreeBSD?
- 25 What's the difference between ordering and sorting?
- 22 Does the C++ 11 standard guarantees that std::atomic<> is implemented as a lock-free operation?
- 22 Are the TeX semantics and grammar defined somewhere in some official documents?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.