I am software developer based in Berlin, Germany.
My current focus areas are:
- Java EE (6/7)
- Backbone.js and Underscore
- Node.js (started as sceptic, but growing my excitement ;)
I like (in computer technics):
- Linux/*nix (+1 Debian :), familar with RedHad compatible too)
- Shellscripting (can do much more and faster than IDEs)
- Pretty code that reads like poesy and smart commented code (makes us - not only me - understanding things better)
- Pretty vizualization of data (same as above)
- Good user interfaces
- Open source
- Photographing, drawing
- Cycling, swimming (mainly in summer)
- Programming, of course ;)
I don't like:
- The velocity these days ;)
X over Y:
- Nature over urban
- Tea over coffee
- Lowlands over uplands (isn't this an interesting picture ;)
- Warm over cold over hot (> 28°C/82°F) ;)
- "Healthy" food over fast/junk food ;)
- Walking, running, cycling over driving by car, bus, train
- MIT license over GPL
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '14 at 22:26
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 847 847 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Bicycles 610 610 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- German Language 394 394 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 jasmine spies on inherited methods (with typescript) not working as expected with toHaveBeenCalled()
- 46 Linux Filesystem Overlay - what is workdir used for? (OverlayFS)
- 37 Capacitor Gaining Voltage Over Time?
- 33 How can I convert a Bluetooth 16 bit service UUID into a 128 bit UUID?
- 29 Arduino Uno R3: Directly supply regulated 5V to 5V pin?
- 18 Python 2.7 mock/patch: understanding assert_called_XYZ()
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14