A man with far too many questions trying to work out how the world works.
My primary interests are in UX and education as a whole - specifically in finding ways of improving or remaking the education system so that it is still appropriate to the world we will live in at the time that students graduate.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
95 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '18 at 20:35
- User Experience♦ 66.4k 66.4k 2424 gold badges170170 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 713 713 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Game Development 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Should we use a sound/jingle when users arrive on our site or open our app?
- 169 Who needs an external on/off Wi-Fi button?
- 147 Why shouldn't we use words such as 'here' and 'this' in textlinks?
- 139 Why are calculator screen digits right-aligned?
- 130 Which way should be "on" for a switch?
- 114 Language of language names in the language selector?
- 106 What word can be used to mean either click or tap?
- View more network posts →