A man with far too many questions trying to work out how the world works.
My primary interests are in UX and education as a whole - specifically in finding ways of improving or remaking the education system so that it is still appropriate to the world we will live in at the time that students graduate.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
95 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '18 at 20:35
- User Experience♦ 62.5k 62.5k 2020 gold badges165165 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 742 742 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 398 398 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 153 153 66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 192 Should we use a sound/jingle when users arrive on our site or open our app?
- 169 Who needs an external on/off Wi-Fi button?
- 144 Why shouldn't we use words such as 'here' and 'this' in textlinks?
- 139 Why are calculator screen digits right-aligned?
- 125 Which way should be "on" for a switch?
- 113 Language of language names in the language selector?
- 96 What word can be used to mean either click or tap?
- View more network posts →