A man with far too many questions trying to work out how the world works.
My primary interests are in UX and education as a whole - specifically in finding ways of improving or remaking the education system so that it is still appropriate to the world we will live in at the time that students graduate.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
95 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '18 at 20:35
- User Experience♦ 65.7k 65.7k 2121 gold badges166166 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 703 703 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Game Development 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 192 Should we use a sound/jingle when users arrive on our site or open our app?
- 169 Who needs an external on/off Wi-Fi button?
- 147 Why shouldn't we use words such as 'here' and 'this' in textlinks?
- 139 Why are calculator screen digits right-aligned?
- 128 Which way should be "on" for a switch?
- 113 Language of language names in the language selector?
- 101 What word can be used to mean either click or tap?
- View more network posts →