A man with far too many questions trying to work out how the world works.
My primary interests are in UX and education as a whole - specifically in finding ways of improving or remaking the education system so that it is still appropriate to the world we will live in at the time that students graduate.
- User Experience♦ 67.2k 67.2k 2525 gold badges175175 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 713 713 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Game Development 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 Should we use a sound/jingle when users arrive on our site or open our app?
- 169 Who needs an external on/off Wi-Fi button?
- 147 Why shouldn't we use words such as 'here' and 'this' in textlinks?
- 139 Why are calculator screen digits right-aligned?
- 136 Which way should be "on" for a switch?
- 114 Language of language names in the language selector?
- 113 What word can be used to mean either click or tap?
- View more network posts →