Just a simple Windows user merged with a need to mess around with these sorts of things.
Maybe to deepen a little. I'm a 5th year college student. I also do some programming on the side. Since college will start soon, my rate of appearance will diminish, so I'm giving my personal experience I gained while debunking countless Windows problems. It also means that most of my advice is going to SuperUser instead of StackOverflow.
For the Arqade folks... I would be a great addition to the thinking force, however, an evil Dwarf has sold my Quad Deathblow X44 Goggles to a money-mongering Goblin. (Long story short, my graphics board finally broke, after 8 years of providing joy, and I'm now using a older graphics board, that has left me out of the recent years in gaming... that and the gaming bug quietly died down).
2013-09-09 - So, at last, my classes resumed. Expect my appearance to drop slowly in time.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '14 at 19:00
- Super User 5k 5k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.4k 2.4k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 900 900 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 437 437 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Golf 419 419 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 What is the power output of a USB port?
- 41 Why do English characters require fewer bytes to represent than other alphabets?
- 22 Mah Jonng game on Archive.org from 1991 will not run
- 17 How much space do directories consume?
- 17 Can I turn a profit by tainting the galaxy's medicine supply?
- 16 Why are my crew starstruck?
- 15 Is it OK to crosspost Stack Overflow questions, now that the Portuguese SO is open?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 29 '14