Level River St
Programmed a lot in my school days, worked in chemistry, then went back to college and retrained as a chemical engineer.
Most recently worked as a heat transfer engineer on power station boilers and refinery furnaces. Currently looking for a new opportunity.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '15 at 0:00
- Code Golf 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 2.3k 2.3k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.2k 2.2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 Are you sure you want to answer this question?
- 68 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 55 Why do most microwaves open from the right to the left?
- 49 How could I scientifically explain ice breath?
- 49 How to politely say "I don't want to work for someone from XY country"?
- 38 Images with all colors
- 38 Leaving car for 3 weeks, change oil before or after?
- View more network posts →