In addition to any statements about licensing by employees of Stack Exchange, Inc., my code contributions on this website are available under the Creative Commons CC-0 license, and my non-code contributions are available under a plain reading of the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license, version 4.0 or later.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 at 22:14
- Information Security 32.2k 32.2k 99 gold badges7373 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 13.7k 13.7k 3232 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 5k 5k 2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History 4k 4k 1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Is the NHS wrong about passwords?
- 208 Why doesn't water burn?
- 163 Is it true that meltdown and spectre were intended as debug tools?
- 158 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 101 What is happening now with the Grub backspace key security vulnerability?
- 90 Is it feasible to have a literal ivory tower?
- 87 What would happen if an ice cube is left in space?
- View more network posts →