A detail-oriented generalist who loves learning. In
I like programming, design and psychology so I ended up loving UX Design. Currently working as a fulltime Full Stack Developer and freelance UX designer. Studying Information Systems Engineering and Music.
Other interests: Skepticism, Science, Minimalism, Photography, Finance, Nutrition, Rollerblading, MMAA.
Feel free to contact me at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandro-veltri-bbb73348/
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Member for 6 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '18 at 17:22
- User Experience 10.3k 10.3k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 869 869 66 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 668 668 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 383 383 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 187 187 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Adding a "none of the above" option to a list of checkboxes
- 85 When offering a choice of two items and selecting both is an option, is it better to use checkboxes or radio buttons?
- 52 Colour combination for three buttons
- 41 Why is it important to focus on user needs as opposed to requests?
- 38 Why are the "Undo" and "Redo" arrow icons commonly round?
- 36 Is a grayscale bar a bad way of showing temperature?
- 30 Why are monitors only at neck height by default?
- View more network posts →