I'm a technologist with professional experience as a software engineer, product designer and user researcher (through my PhD research).
My main topics of interest are technology appropriation, human-computer interaction and security & identity management. I like to work at the crossover between HCI / UX and technology infrastructures.
My PhD topic revolved aroundOS security, confinement and research methods on human-security interactions.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '16 at 14:47
Top network posts
- 75 Should I get an antivirus for Ubuntu?
- 46 What is an n-day security attack?
- 40 Explain to non tech savvy person how to check that your connection to mybank.com is safe?
- 38 Why do you need to close your browser window after logging out of a website?
- 29 Server for School Coding Assignments
- 27 Can the root user be removed from a *nix system to prevent privilege-escalation?
- 27 Should the password of a password protected channel be hashed?
- View more network posts →