- Stack Overflow♦ 754.7k 754.7k 163163 gold badges27432743 silver badges24622462 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 91.7k 91.7k 2626 gold badges270270 silver badges381381 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.2k 12.2k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 706 706 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 315 315 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1811 Why is "1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)" so fast in Python 3?
- 1066 Difference between del, remove and pop on lists
- 891 How does the @property decorator work?
- 816 Is there any pythonic way to combine two dicts (adding values for keys that appear in both)?
- 753 How to test multiple variables against a value?
- 718 Why is  faster than list()?
- 601 Python vs Cpython
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 26 '14